Friday, September 14, 2007

What is In Between 18?

Maybe I’m just tooling around
Maybe I’m just monkeying around
Maybe I’m just around

What am I working on?

It’s something that has to do with golf, travel, accommodations, food, festivals, culture, human interest, benefiting your fellow man and the like.

The process by which the content of this site will be generated and communicated is organic and circuitous. It may or may not color within the lines of professional journalism. It is like an amoeba constantly changing shape, yet staying cohesive and focused on reaching “the point”, no matter if it’s not a straight line connecting A to B.

I remind myself of what David Fricke (an editor from Rolling Stone magazine) said about Wilco’s album, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. Or was it simply about music in general?

But the point Fricke made, and for that matter, what I’m trying to make is this:

“You’re either going to dig it, or your not.”

I hope you do.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

There was an error in this gadget
The Editors of In Between 18 respect the rights of copyright owners everywhere. Unless otherwise noted, the images and/or linked content contained within the Blog are the property of their respective copyright owner(s) and are utilized only as a supplement to the posted written content contained within the Blog.

THANKS FOR COMING. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

In Between 18 ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO