Thursday, March 06, 2008

Two-Way Cabin Fever

As some of you may or may not know, I will be traveling to West Palm Beach, Florida for my first of what I hope will be many tournaments on The Golf Channel’s Amateur Tour.

I’ve been reading up on my rules, hitting balls at the dome, even practicing putting in my apartment. I’m psyched but I’m also realistic with my expectations. To come home with some hardware would be nice, but that would simply be the cherry on top of the sundae.

Visualization, focus, straightforward thinking, breathing, patience. These are attributes, amongst others that I know, if applied correctly, should contribute to a low score and hopefully, victory.

I have to say that after days of going between shoveling snow and being homebound due to sub-zero Arctic chill, it’s time to actually get something done, like post a score.

1 Comentário:

Anonymous said...

well, good luck..
anntmar

There was an error in this gadget
The Editors of In Between 18 respect the rights of copyright owners everywhere. Unless otherwise noted, the images and/or linked content contained within the Blog are the property of their respective copyright owner(s) and are utilized only as a supplement to the posted written content contained within the Blog.

THANKS FOR COMING. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

In Between 18 ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO