Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where Is My Mind???


Sometimes we lose focus or have to focus on issues in our lives that take significance over the seemingly insignificant.

For example, a recently engaged bachelor focuses their attention (read as: gets anxious) about an upcoming marriage and as a result, finds that not only is there still so much work to do, but the pride that he once had in his writing is slowly dwindling.

And this, above everything, scares me.

What am I trying to say here?

I am coming back, bit by bit, to the baby once known as In Between 18.

I’ve done this on countless occasions before. Having devoted my efforts to my creative side, I find that it doesn’t pay in dollars but perhaps in clarity and catharsis and ultimately, I have a hard time determining which is more valuable… the money or my mind.

To catch everyone up, I have a day job at a golf course, which I will leave unnamed for now. It keeps me busy 5 days a week and there is room for advancement, so as a new married man who will be filing a joint return… this is a good thing.

And most of all, if I’m going to have a legion of readers, I need to keep writing and posting. I thank everyone who visits this page and my family and friends for reminding me just how talented I am and the potential I possess.
~Goods

1 Comentário:

Shelbee said...

SO talented Goody!! And don't you forget it! Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon : )

There was an error in this gadget
The Editors of In Between 18 respect the rights of copyright owners everywhere. Unless otherwise noted, the images and/or linked content contained within the Blog are the property of their respective copyright owner(s) and are utilized only as a supplement to the posted written content contained within the Blog.

THANKS FOR COMING. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

In Between 18 ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO