Sunday, July 13, 2008

Do I Have A Face For Radio?

I'm going to test my radio chops tomorrow as a guest on a little show called "Golfers On Golf". You can find out more about the show by clicking the link below.



Needless to say, I am excited to talk about golf and hopefully, if allowed, to plug my blog.

Be sure you listen to WJJG (1530 AM) around 6:05pm, which is when I should be on. The "Golfers On Golf" radio show runs from 6pm-7pm.


Damn... Now I need some material. I'm off to do my research. Wish me luck!

2 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Good luck,,,I'll be listening.....

Anonymous said...

Well done Goody! You sounded great, and were extremely well prepared.
Good call on Ernie, but John Daly might be a bit of stretch.
AG

There was an error in this gadget
The Editors of In Between 18 respect the rights of copyright owners everywhere. Unless otherwise noted, the images and/or linked content contained within the Blog are the property of their respective copyright owner(s) and are utilized only as a supplement to the posted written content contained within the Blog.

THANKS FOR COMING. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

In Between 18 ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO