Monday, October 06, 2008

Holding Up Play...

So I've taken a bit of time off from the baby known as In Between 18. Nothing new or worrisome, of course, until there's an actual baby involved.

As you know, the golf season is dwindling down to its last few days, or whenever the weather cooperates, which can change... just wait 5 minutes or until I hear something from the superintendent. I make no promises, that's for politicians, and we know how empty those can be.


I can just tell you that I'm in a good place and that things are good on all fronts. Although this winter doesn't hold much for Tour coverage or happenings on golf courses, there will still be things to write about... I'll just have to find them, and find myself while I'm at it.


Goods

Seja o primeiro a comentar

There was an error in this gadget
The Editors of In Between 18 respect the rights of copyright owners everywhere. Unless otherwise noted, the images and/or linked content contained within the Blog are the property of their respective copyright owner(s) and are utilized only as a supplement to the posted written content contained within the Blog.

THANKS FOR COMING. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

In Between 18 ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO