Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coincidence???

A recent rash of inane injuries has been occurring throughout professional sports. It’s not that weird accidents are anything new, but the connection between Plaxico Burress and his handgun, Derrick Rose and an apple and now Adam Scott and his surfboard, is all too eerie.

Just to give the scenario some perspective, here’s some other weird and wimpy sports injuries to for comparison. These injuries are stupid, but I will not cast the first stone.

For I have, like Sammy Sosa, tweaked my back while expelling a large sneeze.

Like Gus Frerotte, I have banged helmets (with a fellow teammate, instead of the wall) and ultimately concussed myself.

Like Nolan Ryan, I have been bitten by a coyote.


OK, it was the neighbor's cat when I lived in Tucson, Arizona. But that's close enough, right?

3 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

what if the recent rash included a recent rash?

Acemakr said...

And I have been bitten by a sting ray. Joe Sakic out with a back injury, injured 3 fingers in an altercation with a snow blower.

Parisjasmal said...

I got my lips bit off by a dingo a la David Letterman. He touches his toes at the beginning of his monologue so I think that would qualify him as an athelete.

HILARIOUS post Free.
I love when you are funny!!

Happy Holidays my friend.

There was an error in this gadget
The Editors of In Between 18 respect the rights of copyright owners everywhere. Unless otherwise noted, the images and/or linked content contained within the Blog are the property of their respective copyright owner(s) and are utilized only as a supplement to the posted written content contained within the Blog.

THANKS FOR COMING. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

In Between 18 ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO